Saturday, February 8, 2014

FNWF






Did most of my sewing in previous post...did some more yesterday on Sunbonnet Sue, but have no photo's to share. Also working on my Smalls 2014 cross stitch project for February, though I bet my stitched pattern on the doorstop would count as such in a pinch. No photos in case my sly son is lurking about my blog as it is for him, but I will say that so far I have most of the (I) done and a (heart). Shhh...the rest is secret. Hoping to complete before Friday.

Thanks for stopping by...it really was a photoless Friday night. Will make up for it with completed photos later this week!

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stitching with me on FNWF, it's always frustrating when you do secret sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did a lot of secret sewing and cute doorstop on previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm that secret sewing sounds intriguing! Lol

    ReplyDelete