Thursday, December 26, 2013

One Last Song...

Thank you to The Curious Quilter for this fun sing-along.

Christmas is Over
 Sung to the tune of Christmas is Coming, the Goose is Getting Fat.
Christmas Tunes from The Curious Quilter Glee Club - notes2Christmas is over, the gifts stripped of their wraps,
All of the relatives have gone home for their naps.
I had fun while it lasted, but I'm ready to move on,
For the food is all devoured and the cookies gone!
Christmas has ended, the house is mine again!
Take down the tree and trims and find my Zen.
Can I please take out my quilting? Can I get back to my craft?
If I cannot touch some fabric soon, I may go daft!
Christmas is finished, the shopping rush is done.
Off to the fabric store to have some fun!
If I cannot buy some yardage, then a fat quarter will do,
If I want more than a fat quarter, then I'll get two!
Needle and thread line copyright The Curious Quilter at WordPress dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment