Monday, December 2, 2013

Do YOU Quilt Along?

Apparently I will be in 2014. Yay me, my first quilt along. I'm not sure what level of beginner quilter I am, but I am so going to work my darndest to complete the Delightful Stars Quilt_Along.

http://quiltinggallery.com/learning-center/delightful-stars-quilt-along/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Invite%3A+Delightful+Stars+Quilt-Along&utm_campaign=20131202_m118142122_Invite%3A+Delightful+Stars+Quilt-Along&utm_term=Delightful+Stars+Quilt-Along

I know of few of you worked on the Aiming For Accuracy QAL this year, and you all looked like you were having such a good time...so, thanks for the inspiration to push myself further into the quilting world. Looks like this will be quite a plunge LOL

Looking forward to sewing along with you this year!

1 comment: